Fathers Day Family Feast

bflodan

Had my Father, Father In Law, Brother along with kids and spouses over for a Fathers Day Feast... Cooked some Korobuta Baby Backs, Waygu Short Ribs and 3 different Sausages...
107-1.jpg

Nice Marble
108.jpg

Rubbed the Ribs with some mustard glue some Little Louies and Obie Cues...Short Ribs and Sausage where CT glue with the same rub as the Baby Backs. The plain half rack was for the kids, it was a quality rack from Sams Club with just a CT rub.
111.jpg

On to the MAK on smoke 45min then 275
112.jpg

After a couple hours..
114-1.jpg

115-1.jpg

Foiled after 2.5hrs
116-1.jpg

After 45min back on the MAK
126.jpg

Had some corn going on the Weber, Threw the Ribs and Short Ribs on for a quick sear..
130.jpg

131.jpg

Last edited:

bflodan

Feast Cont....

Pulled and rested then sliced..
132.jpg

132.jpg

134.jpg

139.jpg

140.jpg

He ate before me on Fathers Day!!! Whats up with that??
143.jpg

145.jpg

Another sucess on the MAK!! Happy Fathers Day!

The Kurobuta Ribs where excellent but I dont think they where quite worth that price.... Ive gotten ribs from Sams and Costco that where pretty close to these...

Rip

Great looking feast Dan! I'm always the last to get to eat....so sample, sample, sample! How were the short ribs? They look great.

bflodan

Grat cook You are lovin those wagyu short ribs!

You got me hooked BP!! I used to always buy a few choice single short ribs to throw on with a cook...After I tried yours I asked the butcher if he carried whole wagyu racks and sure enough he did...Price not as bad as I thought it would be either....LOVE EM!! Still havent nailed it yet though..

Top Bottom