Newbie to the smoker world!

Dano11

Hello everyone, my name is Dan - I just recently burned through my old grill and I just purchased my first smoker ( Traeger Texas Grill) I have been having alot of fun with it and the flavors have been delicious.

Funny you really don't realize what you have been missing by using the old BBQ we were all use to?

I look forward to hearing all the advice and of course recipes all the members have to offer here. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

This weekend I will be cooking my first Brisket, any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Dan

scooter

Welcome to PelletSmoking Dan! Brisket has been talked about often here. Make good use of the search button to find many threads dedicated to the topic of Brisket! More reading than you bargained for I'm sure :)
Take pictures of your brisket before, during and after cooking so we can all learn from your trial run.

ITFD#15

Welcome to the forum Dan. You have come to the right spot, lots of good cooks and lots of great new ideas. And like they say use the search option to give yourself some tip on how to and if your stuck just ask and someone will help.
Welcome

Dano11

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and great advice. I will read up today to get ready for my brisket. I did baby backs last night since we have my wife's friends are in town and flying out tomorrow oh boy did they come out rocking!

I will take some picture for everyone to critic? :)

Thanks again!

Dan

Top Bottom