New pellet smoker

rmi63

Hello, My name is Ron and I am a new owner of a MAK 2 star #479. While not quite new to smoking, I am a virgin in pellet smoking. So far, I am loving it. My arsenal now includes a Lynx gas grill which hasn't been getting much use, a MAK 2 star grill, Cookshack smoker and a Weber kettle grill. I've been mostly a lurker here but hopefully I'll be able to share some of my stuff and not be too embarrassed. Here she is enjoying a nice day in San Diego.
View attachment 648

Ron

Last edited:

ht01us

Nice! Welcome aboard. Like you, I have a MAK **; a gas grill and a Weber kettle. I've found that the MAK gets most of my time.
Looking forward to pictures from your first cook!

Hobbit

Welcome to the forum from another MAK 2 star owner. Lots of talent and ideas here to inspire your efforts.

We love pictures...

Dano11

Welcome Ron, I am new to the list also. I purchased my first true pellet smoker not a Mak but you have to start somewhere, I purchased a Trager Texas Grill. So far I have been having a lot of fun and the food has been delicious! I will be doing my first Brisket later this morning, I plan on starting at about 3:00am low and slow. I will let everyone know how it turns out. Hopefully it will pass the test of my most critical critic, My wife :)

Have a great evening!

Dan

So Cal Smoker

Hi Ron, nice to see a brother San Diegoen join the forum. Also, welcome to the MAK family, your going to get more enjoyment from that MAK than you can handel. If you need any help just pm me with a contact number and we will chat.

Again welcome
Bill

CarterQ

Welcome Aboard and welcome to the MAK family! Can't wait to see what you crank out with that thing. Nice looking yard BTW.

Top Bottom