Hi everyone my name is Bill and I am now a proud pellet smoker.

I pickup my grill not even 20hr ago. I have already smoked 13lbs of ribs, have a 10lb brisket on the grill that I put on at 9:30pm last night on the final stage of cooking. Got 10lbs of wings that are going on after the brisket. I need more meat now can't stop.

CarterQ

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you a jumping in with both feet and breaking that MAK in properly! We all love to live vicariously through other peoples cookers so post some pics if you get a chance!

Dano11

Welcome Bill,

I know the feeling since I purchased my smoker I have been burning through the pellets :). I am in the middle of a brisket right now, since 3:30am this morning. Again welcome aboard.

Dan

Traeger Texas Grill
Weber
Old smoker called "the still" (2) 55 gallon drums 1 Vertical & 1 Horizontal.

Hobbit

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are breaking your MAK 2 star in right. Please post some pictures. Like CarterQ says we love them (also great ideas for things to try).

ACW3

Welcome from a North Carolina MAK owner. You definitely have the right idea. Smoke on!

Art

pictures

After a lot of pain with the Mac , I finally got pictures resize. I've done alot of ribs before, but have never got a smoke rig like this. Same with the brisket, the wife wasn't a fan of brisket til this one was done surprise now she is. Wings came out damn good too. So for only having it for 24 hrs Iam pretty happy. Now I and the wife are thinking of what kind of meat to cook next.View attachment 653View attachment 652View attachment 654View attachment 655View attachment 656

Top Bottom