Pulled the Trigger

El Guapo

Just placed my order for a MAK 2 Star. I am nervous about spending that much money, but I am very excited about getting it. Now, I just hope my wife doesn't see the credit card bill.

Eric

CarterQ

Congrats and welcome to the MAK family, don't worry about the wife, once she tastes the food and realizes that you will want to cook dinner every night she will forget all about that credit card bill!

Buffalotom

Welcome to the ever expanding group of Mak owners. You will be amazed by what the grill can do. When I first purchased my Mak2 my wife was put off by the price. Now she is so impressed that she has okayed me purchasing a Mak4 when they get on the market.

El Guapo

Thanks, all.

Big Poppa -- this forum helped me make my decision. I wouldn't have bought from any other place.

MAK Daddy -- Buying American was definitely in the equation.

Elderberry

Hey El G -- mine always gets even by finding a piece of jewelry equal to my latest toy. I'm hoping she doesn't see the credit card statement either...!!! Congrats on your MAK...

I agree with you on the importance and value of this forum. I spent at least a month spending hours nearly every night trying to learn enough to make a decision. The satisfaction of the MAK owners and the confidence they have in BPS comes through clearly in their posts. The personal time BP puts into all this comes through clearly as a labor of love. And the attention to customer satisfaction from MAK Daddy is visible all over this forum...

These things were an important part of my decision.

JJ...

KyNola

Congrats on your new MAK. Trust me, you won't regret one cent of it. Awesome grill and awesome workmanship.

BudGarrison

You won't be dissapointed. I got mine a couple months ago and have been cooking like crazy on it most nights. So far this week we have done:
Chicken Masala Kabobs
Lamb Sausage Gyro Burgers
Bacon Avacado Cheese Burgers
Grilled Asaparagus
Grilled Corn

I have 2 briskkets and 2 Pork shoulders going in tomorrow night for a BBQ on Friday. Once those come out I will do BBQ Tofu and Wasabi Teriyaki mushrooms for the veggie contingent.

I love this damn grill!

scooter

You won't be dissapointed. I got mine a couple months ago and have been cooking like crazy on it most nights. So far this week we have done:
Chicken Masala Kabobs
Lamb Sausage Gyro Burgers
Bacon Avacado Cheese Burgers
Grilled Asaparagus
Grilled Corn

I have 2 briskkets and 2 Pork shoulders going in tomorrow night for a BBQ on Friday. Once those come out I will do BBQ Tofu and Wasabi Teriyaki mushrooms for the veggie contingent.

I love this damn grill!

Wow, very international approach to cooking, India, Greece, Oriental, American! I'm impressed!

Mr Hickory

Outstanding. You won't regret it. I faced the same challenge, until my wife had the food that came off it. Any complaining stopped immediately with the first "oh my god":)

Top Bottom