Rib Time

sparky

some ribs for old sparky

got off work early and was hungry. went to the butcher and then came home and fired up #63. i wanted some variety. ribs 3 ways.

"arrr matey, dis be friday. break out the kegs of rum and put them on the fantail. we be drinking tonight boys."

P6260089.jpg

P6260091.jpg

P6260093.jpg

FL, foil love on 1 rack. have plans for the other 2.

P6260101.jpg

i took 1 teaspoon of devil's punch. "warning, warning will robinson." this is the hottest sauce i have every tried in my life. proceed with caution. i did not use it. will save for another day.

P6260106.jpg

found a old favorite in the frig. that's the ticket sparky.

P6260108.jpg

P6260110.jpg

"tonto, those are fine lookin ribs."

P6260120.jpg

top rack (my sweet ribs, squirt rub), middle rack (sparky's signature ribs / LL w/ P), bottom rack (my hot ribs, soiulea's w/ hot squeeze).

P6260127.jpg

made some corn and salad w/ my glass of milk. a fine lunch laddie.

P6260129.jpg

the end.....

ACW3

AARG, Matey!!! Good looking grub.

Art
(Is there a FT hidden in one of thos pictures? I must have missed it.)

Koolranch

Great stuff, I purchased some whole chickens and a rack of ribs for this weekend. Tonight I started with a pizza on the Traeger. Thanks for the pictures. My favorite was the last one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

383inTheD

Sparky,

Do you always do your ribs on the top shelf? I don't think I've seen a pic where you had them on the main grate.

sparky

i normally cook w/ both my grates in. it gives me options. i use the top shelf to cook alot because i am farsighted and it is easier for me to see the food. i use the bottom shelf when i need to. :)

Top Bottom