Meet MAK, our three boy's

MAK DADDY

Matt
Alex
Kal

2008500.jpg

MAK DADDY

I know they are already all moved out, Kerrie and I have had the house to ourselves for a couple years now :)
Thankfully they stayed local so we get to see them a lot still.
2 are in college and 1 works for MAK running the night shift and operating the Laser.

scooter

My mom would never buy lucky charms for us. Something to do with it having little or no nutritional value. Mothers! :)

KyNola

I am the youngest of 4 boys. Family tradition at my parent's house EVERY Saturday night was my father grilling hamburgers on his charcoal grill. Got a date? Bring her for burgers first. Got a bunch of friends you're doing something with that night? Everybody eats burgers first. Get married? Still Saturday burgers. Had kids? Bring the grandkids and wife. Dad never knew how many he would feed on any given Saturday evening. He didn't care. Mom didn't care either. Good times. Mom and Dad are both gone on now. Miss those days back when life was so much simpler.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Ky That is one of the greatest things about our passion for outdoor cooking . It brings family and friends together. My Dad is gone but he always liked me to cook for him Never complimented me but never turned down an invite...different generation

CarterQ

Great memories around the grill, My dad would always "bbq" on sundays. When we were kids he'd fire up the cheap charcoal grill and do burgers or steaks that were too thin, after we left the house he upgraded to a cheap Kenmore gasser and there was always an open invite which I rarely turned down. He never was going to win any contests with his well done steaks slathered in A1 but it was some of the best food I ever ate! Later on everyone had a standing invite at our house and he and mom would come over regularly, Never got more than a "that's not too bad" but some of the best memories I have of my dad were around a grill. He's gone now, but the memories aren't. Thats what's great about this hobby, we create memories for ourselves and others that are priceless.

Top Bottom