Maranade injectors

emtffsth

awesome injecting tool

I use a vetrinary syringe that I purchased from tractor supply. You can buy a wide varitey of needles to go on this unit. I use a 16g needle and it works perfect. I have bought several injectors and this one works the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

squirtthecat

I use a vetrinary syringe that I purchased from tractor supply. You can buy a wide varitey of needles to go on this unit. I use a 16g needle and it works perfect. I have bought several injectors and this one works the best..

Perfect! I'm in the market for one, and I was thinking about popping into Tractor Supply to see what vet stuff they had..

Do you have any problems drawing the liquid into the syringe?

Last edited by a moderator:

emtffsth

Perfect! I'm in the market for one, and I was thinking about popping into Tractor Supply to see what vet stuff they had..

Do you have any problems drawing the liquid into the syringe?

I have not had any issues. When you pull the plunger back just keep it pulled back untill the air sucks all of the liquid in it. The only recomendation I have is... sometimes I use marinades with chunks of garlic or onion ect. in it. If it is super chunky I strain it first so the needle dosnt get clogged up and believe me you still get the flavor!!!

Top Bottom