Big Poppa Smokers Comp Results Holbrook Arizona

Big Poppa

Administrator
Thought we had this one in the bag....but

Chicken 2nd
Ribs 7th
Pork 2nd
Brisket 2nd

Reserve Grand Champion....Harry Soo Slap Your Daddy beat us by a point....I think we were the only team that got a call in all four...second week in a row and no GC!

It was a blast and the boys kicked butt!

Big Poppa

Administrator
soon my friend...The funny thing is that there was a monsoon storm and Harry Soo was next to us and lost his easy up and all his smoking wood got wet....We gave im the pecan wood that beat us! hahahahahah Seriously name a competitive event where that fellow competitors help each other out?

HoDeDo

soon my friend...The funny thing is that there was a monsoon storm and Harry Soo was next to us and lost his easy up and all his smoking wood got wet....We gave im the pecan wood that beat us! hahahahahah Seriously name a competitive event where that fellow competitors help each other out?
That is good BBQ Karma right there. Just wait, it will pay off! I thought you guys had it in the bag too... I had already texted Jody a congrats on the GC. I know how it feels, we lost the Royal in 2008 by .5 :) Now look at the appearance pics, and decide who did the worst box, hehehe... you get to blame them for fun until the next one!!!

HoDeDo

One other silver lining.... that was 7 for Harry.... so he will be out of the AZ and CA Jack draws now... so should better the chances for you. :) when the Karma kicks in!

Big Poppa

Administrator
FUnny you mention the pics of the boxes WE just started doing that last week because I thought our boxes were weak.....

KimG SOW

Andy still tries to blame me for losing the AR for appearance points. :p Which of course I call B.S.!!! I got all 9's & 8's he didn't. HEHEHE

Top Bottom