Howdy, Curt from Tucson, Az checking in

CLMCHENRY

Hello all. My name is Curt and im new to the pellet thing but have been smoking on everything else for a few years now. Im getting ready to purchace a new pellet and am trying to get a feel for what im gonna pick up. Im hoping to start competitons at some point, but we'll see what happens. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you all.

Thanks!

Curt

CarterQ

Welcome aboard Curt! Great group here who loves to share their pellet cooking experiences so dive right in and don't be shy with the questions!

Rip

Hey Curt, welcome to the forum! It might take a little searching, but there's a wealth of info available on this site.

CLMCHENRY

By the way Im looking at picking up a Yoder Ys640. Any one have any experiance with them? Any other reccomendations?

ACW3

Welcome Curt from North Carolina. Take a serious look at the MAK line. The Pellet Boss is BOSS!

Art

Big Poppa

Administrator
WE just finished cooking three out of four meats on the MAKS in comps at WIlliams Arizona and Holbrook Arizona:
We walked in all categories. Im sure the Yoder is fine..I dont have any experience with it. It looks to be an offset with a pellet hopper attached to it. The MAK is a ground up design as is the Memphis

Top Bottom