Afternoon delight

sparky

if you guys ever get tired of me posting my ribs let me know. i will stop.

but until then. away we go. i love cooking ribs when they are just for me or the family. when you cook for other ppl everything has to be just right. this cook was just for me.

well it starts off using my two favorite rub for ribs.

P7080066.jpg

look at how meaty those ribs are. nice. it pays to give the butcher coffee. he likes me.

P7080067.jpg

pretty. look how pretty they are.

P7080075.jpg

onto #63 @ 275º

P7080076.jpg

some FL going on here.

P7080082.jpg

just sprayed the cajun ones w/ apple juice.

P7080084.jpg

look how nice these look. the LL w/P is a excellent rub for ribs. can't wait until BP comes out w/ a pork rub.

P7080090.jpg

back on for 1 more hour.

P7080093.jpg

ribs done. i am getting better at this rib thinging.

P7080099.jpg

didn't share at all.

P7080103.jpg

where's that waitress, i need a glass of milk.

Koolranch

Also can you go more into the rubs and how long before you grill you rum em down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarterQ

Killer ribs as always Spark! If anyone around here gets sick of looking at ribs then they are in the wrong place, post away brother!

TentHunter

Don't worry, we'll let you know when we're tired of your ribs... and that won't be any time in the foreseeable future! ;)

I like all your ribs Bro!

Rip

Sparky cooks ribs? Does Gieco sell insurance? :) Oh yeah! Keep posting Spark.

Last edited:

sparky

cool, cool. thank ya'll. looking forward to the pork rub alot. its going to be hard to knock LLw/P off my pork ribs. i love this stuff. i order 6 of the big bottles at a time so i won't run out. i think i got 3 left. it is also the only rub i use for my SPARK'S SIGNATURE RIBS which everybody loves. when ever ppl want me to cook ribs for them they always ask for Sparky's Sig ribs.

Patrick_CT

Hey Sparky, Do you keep your ribs at 275 for the whole time? When do you foil? 3 -1 -1 or so? Since you seem to be the local rib expert!

Susan

Spark, your ribs alway make me drool! One of these days I'm gonna have to see what the Weber and I can do with some ribs.....

sparky

patrick, i am not even the rib expert. i learned from BP, carter, bear and everyone else on this forum. i just cook more than anyone else.

sue, you > ribs > weber kettle. no problem girlfriend. i am very sure you can make some excellenta ribs. start this weekend. yummy. :)

HoDeDo

if you guys ever get tired of me posting my ribs let me know. i will stop.

LOVE the rib posts, I might think I was in the wrong place if you werent posting ribs!!!!

Yeah spark dont stop! Im going to send you the first run of the pork rub
Hey BP, Think about me when you finish that rub... been looking for an Edge :) Joe knows exactly what I do, so I would love to put your rub into the mix!!!

Spark, your ribs alway make me drool! One of these days I'm gonna have to see what the Weber and I can do with some ribs.....
So of my favorite ribs are off a weber... or our Hasty Bake (its an original, but would be a "Suburban" based on the model names these days) makes some mean ribs too...

Top Bottom