MAK Grills Welcome!

MAK DADDY

Hey new and old friends, welcome to the new pelletsmoking.com site! You are sure to gain a wealth of knowledge here with some outstanding people to chat with. This section is dedicated to MAK Grills and we will be here to answer any questions, give advice or just enjoy your posts.

Bob, Kerrie, Bruce and the MAK Crew.

Big Poppa

Administrator
For those of you who don't know MAK daddy and MAK Momma are the founders and owners of Mak grills. Fire away kids!

So Cal Smoker

Thanks MAK Daddy for inviting me to this form. I can see there are many many good folks already here. I'm looking foward to learning and sharing a lot of info and fun.
I tryed to do my profile but was unable too.

So Cal Smoker

Bill :cool:

Big Poppa

Administrator
I know Santee well...Good smokin country! Used to sit in with a band in the 70's and eighties from El Cajon called Montezumas Revenge.....hahahah They were very funny but quite good

So Cal Smoker

We are very lucky in So Cal. The weather is so good we can smoke year round without any problems and with folks like Bob Tucker giving us the finest of products, it's soooooooooo easy.

SmokinMAK

We are very lucky in So Cal. The weather is so good we can smoke year round without any problems

So jealous. I seriously need a covered BBQ area on my deck. With the long, wet winters (not to mention fall and spring and summer), it's not quite as nice to BBQ year round, but with the MAK I know I can use it in any kind of weather and get great results. Leave it to the guys at MAK to design an all-weather pit. No "do not use in rain" disclaimers on this pit!

Top Bottom