Hello from Gilroy Ca. "Garlic town"

Deano

Hi All,
I’m new here but I’ve been cooking with pellets some 5+ years now.
Currently have a Traeger Deluxe 100 but am upgrading to a Memphis Pro..
I’ve worked at my current Company for 30+ years and as a service award I asked them to get me a new grill.
My problem started when I thought I’d save a buck or two and ordered on line from Brand X out of Oregon.” don’t know if it’s proper to drop any names here ”
Buyer beware these people are a total Joke.
It’s been over a month now I have contacted them way to many times only to get no answer; I decided to contact Heartland direct and was told they have units in stock ready to ship.
I was also informed that the Oregon outfit had not even placed my order, sucks because they had no problem processing the credit card over a month ago.
Well now I’m in process of canceling the order and having the card company dispute charges and I’ll be ordering the grill else ware. Looking forward to getting a Memphis pro
I live in a windy area and the Traeger never preformed that well on cold windy days.

---Dean

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
Deano I hope you will consider buying that pro from Big Poppa Smokers....We will take very good care of you

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the forum Deano. Wow, at least it sounds like you got your money back. Rest assured your in good hands now, the BP crew will take very good care of you.

jimsbarbecue

Welcome Deano. Getting hooked up with Big Poppa Smokers is a good move. They do take care of you if you order a grill or $40 worth of rubs and sauces (to get the FREE shipping).

CarterQ

Welcome aboard Dean! Glad BP got you going in the right direction after your bad experience. Better days ahead cooking on your new Pro! Can't wait to see you breaking it in!

ACW3

Welcome Deano from North Carolina. From one who ordered from Big Poppas, you won't regret it!

Art

Deano

Thanks all for the warm welcome,
Smoker Pete; enjoy the Garlic Festival Friday is defiantly the day to gets very crowded over the weekend.
---Deano

Patrick_CT

Hey Dean welcome to the group.. I also lived in Gilroy for a couple years, left in 2009! Small world. I do miss the Garlic Fest especially the crab fries with garlic sauce.... mmmmm

Top Bottom