Ribs 3 ways again

I am trying to taste all of the rubs and sauces that MAK and BPS so graciously gave me, so I tried 3 more combos on my ribs today.

IMG_3012.jpg

Just trying different things, so started at 225°F for 1 hr and raised to 275°F for the remainder. Pellet Boss is great! Never even had to get out of the pool!

Sprayed with apple juice every so often:

IMG_3015.jpg

Brushed with three different sauces for final 20 minutes or so (see first pic for which sauce went with which rub):

IMG_3016.jpg

Plate of ribs:

IMG_3018.jpg

Plated up:

IMG_3021.jpg

Family liked all three! No clear winner and all were delicious :D

ACW3

It's beginning to look like someone wants to give Sparky a little competition on ribs. Do I smell a cookoff coming? Or a MAK Cage Match?

Art

sparky

It's beginning to look like someone wants to give Sparky a little competition on ribs. Do I smell a cookoff coming? Or a MAK Cage Match?

Art

Bring it. Always up for some throw down time. Lol...

in all the ribs your making do you have a favorite? I must have went though so many rubs and sauces. It's fun. I enjoy your post. Keep going. ;)

I am not in your league Sparky. At least not yet. I need many more rib cooks to get it down.

No favorites yet. I am just trying different temps and different rub/sauce combinations. BP and MAK were so generous with #500, that I have quite a few still to test. So far, the family likes Bib Bob Gibsons, but I am looking for something a little more spicy. But I am not ready to try the MAK Devil's Punch yet! I am goiing to just keep playing for a while.:)

Top Bottom