I went nuts tonight...Poppa's Baseball Playoff/UFC smokeout

Big Poppa

Administrator
OK I heated up the Memphis Pro and the Hasty Bake Gournet and the German Grill...(dont worry I added pellets to the coal...)
IMG_0470-1.jpg

IMG_0469-1.jpg

I put some prime ney yorks on the memphis at 260 and the tri tips on the hasty bake on the shelf. When the tip hit 135 I raised the coals real close and then seared them for 2 mminutes a side, rested and sliced
IMG_0475.jpg

When the steak hit 130 I seared them on the Hasty Bake
IMG_0474.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
Im getting too lazy and my iphone lens is getting greasy by now...sorry
Then I put corn wrapped in foil with Lawrys and black pepper and a slice of butter, a loaf of La brea Bakery Roasted Garlic Loaf, had my friend Mirna make some fabulous potato salad.
I then put shrimp and pineapple on fire wire skewers and put them in a baggie with blood orange olive oil and 3eyes rub. Seared the firewires, hit them with some more rub, and removed from flame and then coated them in Scotts Teriyaki
IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0472-1.jpg

IMG_0471-1.jpg

Here is my plate and once again sorry for the crummy pics!
IMG_0476-1.jpg

sparky

that looks real good. you light 3 grills to cook dinner. lol. your to funny. what was for dessert?

jimsbarbecue

Three grills hmmm! We use two MAKs a lot of the time. Tonight was "Chuck and Cluck". T Rex for a rib eye steak on one MAK. The other MAK had the baked potatoes and two spatchcock chickens.

Top Bottom