No Spoilers Please!

TTNuge

In this day and age of DVRs I have one request for this forum. Now that we are in the football season, baseball playoff's and UFC fights can we all try and make sure we don't post any spoilers in the forums. Especially in thread titles, it would be OK to post one in a thread but please put a warning in the thread title.

I've been on some other forums where everyone has been pretty good about it and it worked well. Then on some other forums they weren't so good about it and it caused some hard feelings over time. So please be courteous, at least for a few days after a big event, keep things out of thread titles and give everyone a fair warning.

BTW, haven't seen the UFC fight last night, hope to watch it in the next few hours and I'm really hoping not to learn who won.

Thanks,
Trent

Big Poppa

Administrator
Trent
I understand your feelings here but think about it....forums are in real time. It is really hard to ask that people not discuss something that has already happened until we know you have watched it.

BTW way... the UFC......hahaha

TTNuge

Oh I know, and things will happen. Lots of times people are excited and want to post something and I totally understand. But if it helps one or two people to think about it and instead of putting "JETS WIN! JETS WIN!" in the thread title they put "Wow! Did you see that game! (Spoiler inside)" then I'll be happy. Either way it's obviously not enough to stop me from visiting and getting my fix.

Top Bottom