Nepapjn

nepas

Jerky Nuggets. Going to season the MAK/Bradley Hybrid and do the nuggets in there.

I call mine.

NEPAPJN

Nepa
Pepper
Jerky
Nuggets :D

Some mix starting

DSC01956.jpg

DSC01957.jpg

3 lbs of trimmed nuggets.

DSC01958.jpg

Reveo time.

DSC01959.jpg

TentHunter

Watching this one closely. I want to see the smoker box in action (not to mention the pics of the jerky nuggets ;))!

nepas

Got power back. The nuggets been in the Reveo canister in the fridge all night.

Now ready for the M/B Hybrid thats been getting some hickory smoke.
DSC01960.jpg

DSC01962.jpg

Temp holding pretty good.
DSC01963.jpg

Now the smoke test run.
DSC01966.jpg

DSC01965.jpg

nepas

Got the nuggets done. The M/B smoker worked pretty good. Maybe going to make some sort of metal removable vent covers for the top right side and lower smoke box vents. The Bradley cabinet got pretty good smoke going through it.

DSC01975.jpg

I did some cheese after the jerky. Worked good but it was pretty warm outside. Will work great for cold smoked cheese this winter.

DSC01968.jpg

DSC01970.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

If this gets into production i would say make it 40" tall with adjustable racks and the same sz as the MAK smoker base with some sort of locking device to keep it in place.

Sincerely

The NEPA R&D Dept.........HA

sparky

very cool rick. you sure your not a old hippie like me? excellent execution of materials. very impressive. :cool:

sparky

55 this november 30th. don't forget, i like presents. :) i've got hard miles on this body. i had a stroke a while back. moved to hawaii at 16. concerts, surfing in santa cruz (should have been in school), san francisco in the 70's, 4 1/2 yrs in Coast Guard (did a touch of partying in the service, just a wee bit). my wife set me straight. now i just a old hippie smoking stuff in the back yard on my grills. just a happy camper. :cool:

Last edited:

ACW3

You're all youngsters! Will be 66 on the 2nd of October. Still feel young and try to act it, too.

Art

Top Bottom