MAK! Pellet Boss or How to play eighteen holes of golf and have a dinner party

Big Poppa

Administrator
OK I had company that wanted to play golf and a sons birthday....Cool Beans I have the MAK One Star with the Pellet Boss...I cant believe that more people dont use this feature...It clearly separates the MAK from the Pack...

OK Get the Strube Ranch Rib Roast seasoned up with Little Louies with Black Pepper and some Big Poppa's Double Secret....Annies EVOO You know the drill
P1000999.jpg

P1010002-1.jpg

Programmed the MAK One Star to smoke for 1 hour...then bump the cooking temp to 240 and keep on cooking until the probe temp hit 130....them automatically ramp down to smoke to hold
P1010003.jpg

Meanwhile....
P1010004.jpg

Now back at the ranch
P1010006.jpg

little 15 minute rest...lets cut it open and see.....
P1010007.jpg

Seriously how can you beat this? Trusting a $400 piece of meat to a cooker and winning your golf match? Go MAK!

CarterQ

That last shot made them speechless! That looked killer, was it even all the way through or were the ends a little more done? I love the pellet boss and how rock solid reliable it is.

Rip

Well, first view for me...Looks awesome! I love the pellet boss. Now if I could just get it to do the prep work and whoop out the side dishes! Seriously though, on medium to long cooks, it's hard to be the versatility of the Pellet Boss. And hey, winning your golf match is gravy!

sparky

you guys are getting hard to please....6 views nothing? sucks? Great? hahaha

i know the feeling. the last rib post i had 33 views and nothing. i replied myself. lol. your food looks great as always. the meat looks fantastic.

ACW3

What can we say, we are too busy drooling all over the keyboard and screen! Great cook, BP. That might even place in one of your contests.

Art

ITFD#15

Was on the golf course today as well, long weekend here in Canada you know. The cook look good but I,m wondering if you are hitting all Callaway. Buddy of mine works/golfs with Alice Cooper and uses nothing but Callaway, seems to be the club of choice these days.
The real question is how was your round, nothing better than a good round of golf and a nice meal.

Big Poppa

Administrator
nice round callaway wookd and cleveland irons scotty cameron custom made putter...he made it just for me!

bflodan

Great lookin cook BP... Gotta love that pellet boss..I use mine all the time...Gotta Bday coming up and I think the wife is hooking me up with the remote boss....Cant wait...You should see an order coming through soon I hope...Callaway Woods, Ping Irons and a custom Scotty Cameron putter for myself also...

Top Bottom