Tri Tip, 3 Half Chickens, Twice Baked Potatoes, Balsamic Chokes and Mak Brulee pt 1

bflodan

Started with a nice large Sin City Tri Tip..Did a marinade with some of Upstate NY's finest and finished with some SO CAL BP Love..
096-1.jpg

3 Half Chickens with some Garlic EVOO and some more SO CAL BP Love..
091-2.jpg

Steamed some small Chokes cleaned them out and did a balsamic vinaigrette marinade.
086.jpg

Potatoes baked on the MAK last night and cooled in the fridge till today...Shredded with a grater and mixed with white chedder, SC, and some salt and pepper...In a Pan and topped with some more chedder..
092-2.jpg

095-1.jpg

Chicken went on first at 275 followed by the TT and the Potatoes...Pulled the Tip at 120, Chicken was sitting at 155 worked out perfect...Cranked the MAK to high...Threw my TT and Chokes on my new Searing Grate for a few min per side and pulled..
097-1.jpg

099-1.jpg

101-2.jpg

102-3.jpg

103-3.jpg

bflodan

Pt 2

104-3.jpg

105-2.jpg

106-3.jpg

And then it was time for Desert... Actually did these earlier and let them chill for about 6 hours..Decided to do my favorite..Creme Brulee..Although it took a little longer than inside it was fantastic..Started with the usual, then onto the stove, into the ramkins and water bath then onto the MAK at 365

001-11.jpg

002-8.jpg

Another great meal thanks to my MAK...

004-11.jpg

005-12.jpg

Torched it then added some berries..

018-5.jpg

023-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

Rip

Great cook Dan! Re. The creme brûlée, oh great, another must have dessert, like I'm not getting pudgy enough! :) btw, the wife thinks we should come over for dinner... :) :D

(sorry about the hi-falutin' squiggly things over brûlée, my predictive text thingie insists on them)

Last edited:

CarterQ

Awesome cook! Love baked potatoes and artichokes on the MAK. And that dessert? Off the charts, great job.

sparky

it all looks so good. me, i will take 2 helping of the potatoes and the creme brulee plz. yummy stuff going on there. :)

bflodan

Thanks for all the nice words...Sparky, I think I may do those again this weekend...Ill save ya 2!! Looks like its a Vegas road trip!

Top Bottom