Hillbilly Cook-off - Laurie, MO 8/5-8/6

KimG SOW

Well the time is here for Andy's Birthday, which means we are heading to Laurie MO (Lake of the Ozarks) for the Hillbilly BBQ. Hoping to get on the Lake a little and then enjoy the party. (maybe a little more since we are kid free!!)

Rip

Good luck for the competition! Sounds like you're all set to have a great time, have a happy birthday Andy!

Rip

Great weekend you two, Congrats on the GC!!! What a great start to Andy's birthday weekend. Very happy for you two!

(as posted in another thread by Kim: "We had a GREAT time!!! SOW got 21st chix, 1st ribs, 4th pork, 3rd brisket and GRAND CHAMPIONS!!! out of 61 teams.")

Last edited:

KimG SOW

Thanks!! We didn't get a trophy...it was a banner. So it will go into our basement. We keep our REALLY neat trophies on our piano and bookshelves. :)

We really need to make a trophy room, but that will not happen in our current house.

Last edited:

sparky

congrats on y'all win. did you have a good b'day andy? ya know, on your b'day your suppose to get a present from the fam. what did ya get?

HoDeDo

I get a birthday present? Here I thought I just was lucky to have the ladies in my life. :) Every year they don't ditch me for a younger, lower maintenance model, I am a winner!!

Top Bottom