#466 has a new home in Centennial, CO

Magnus

Hi everyone,
New member here in CO. After quite a bit of research and watching ALL of BP's videos, I pulled the trigger on a new Mak 2 Star. Brought it home on monday and got it seasoned. Tonite I was short on time but really wanted to try it out so I did some chicken breasts as per BP's suggestions in some previous threads. Came out great and the wife was impressed as well ( not big on grilled chicken, smoked or not ).

Looking forward to some real smoked bbq here very soon, as in tomorrow!

Great to be here, look forward to learning alot and hope to be able to share as well.

Tom

MAK DADDY

Thanks for buying American Made Tom! Welcome to the wonderful MAK family, we all look forward to your cooking adventures!
PS. #466 is a great number and go Tebow!

Magnus

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to the Mak community! I did also receive my Grill Grates / Tool from BP today, definitely look forward to trying those on some NY Strips that I picked up today. Looks like Saturday nite will be a good time to try BP's Reverse Sear. I have no doubt that this is going to turn into a daily habit quite quickly :).

Magnus

Yes, it has become a habit already and happily so! Tonite I did the NY Strips just like BP's video on the Reverse Sear, I must say that they were fantastic, by far the best steaks we have had in quite some time. I will post a few pics tomorrow, nice sear marks with the Grill Grates!

Magnus

As soon as I figure out how to post some pics, they will be up.

Last edited:

Magnus

Finally, Pics of the Reverse Sear NY Strips!

Here are a few pics, took me a few minutes to figure how to get them downloaded. :confused:

sparky

Welcome Tom. You will love your MAK and no doubt it will become a habit.

habit. thats a under statement. i'm telling ya, get yourself some bigger pants dude. maybe some suspenders too. i like elastic waist bands. that way my size 36 can easily become a size 38 or 40. and if you don't button them. see. this is good information here partner. :)

Top Bottom