Surf n Turf on the fire

cowgirl

I've not smoked much this last month but did a lot of campfire cooking..

560da551-1.jpg

split the tatoes, filled with bacon, onion, seasonings and a dab of butter...

b00d8b9a-1.jpg

started the potatoes on the fire first, then a skillet of shrooms with onions and some garlic butter.

2e120003-1.jpg

added the crab legs on the low heat side of the fire and threw some ribeyes on to grill.

33169aed-1.jpg

then added some asparagus drizzled with olive oil and seasoned with cracked black pepper and kosher salt.

dd6baf33-1.jpg

42c878fb-1.jpg

the crab legs take on a nice smokey flavor..

1d40e98a-1.jpg

c91b700e-1.jpg

I cut down a plastic cup to hold my garlic butter...
It was pretty tasty!

8902e0d6-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

ACW3

WOW!!! That looks great! Now I am really hungry. Must be time to go raid the refrigerator. I have a choice of a lot of leftovers from a week of cooking and eating BBQ. The surf and turf may have to find it's way into my meal planning for the week.

Art

TentHunter

I think I'm....

Wait, I gotta scroll back up and look again...

Oh yeah, I think I'm heading to Oklahoma!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Thanks for the sauces darlin. Another home run If you were a free agent baseball player you would get a 200 million dollar contract from the Yankees!

sparky

wow. another great outing jeanie. that food looks fantastic. i want to come camping w/ you. you are going to cook right? okie dokie. i will bring the FT's. :)

cowgirl

Thanks everyone! :)

Thanks for the sauces darlin. Another home run If you were a free agent baseball player you would get a 200 million dollar contract from the Yankees!
You're sure welcome BP, Hope you enjoy the sauces. Thanks for the compliment too!!

wow. another great outing jeanie. that food looks fantastic. i want to come camping w/ you. you are going to cook right? okie dokie. i will bring the FT's. :)
Sparky sounds like a great deal to me. Thanks!

Very nice Jeanie!! Havent seen ya post in awhile...Keep them coming!!

Thanks Dan! I have some catching up to do.. Haven't cooked much since the campout.

Top Bottom