MAK B-Day Ribs

MAK DADDY

OK, here are the ribs on the MAK, I didn't take pictures of the slicing because I was to busy having fun :) They fit just fine in the Rib Rack and I could have easily used two and cooked 16 racks. The chicken wings were really good too! I couldn't eat the Devils Punch ones (too hot) but the Honey Stinger was perfect for me! Others loved the hot ones but that may have had something to do with their consumption of something else!
Overall great time and everyone couldn't stop talking about how good the BBQ was :)

DSC_5788.jpg

So Cal Smoker

I think Bob is the guy who started putting 8 hot dog buns in a pk. LOL. The ribs look awesome Bob. How long did you cook them and at what temp?

MAK DADDY

It fit the length of the cooker with room for the handles :)
250 degrees 2 hours, foiled for 1 hour with Honey and brown sugar, unwrapped and sauced, finished in approx 1 hour, held in cooler until chicken wings were done.

sparky

just had ribs tonight. some baby backs from costco. used 3 eyz and plowboys yardbird (really am starting to like this stuff, used on chicken, abt's, fattie and ribs). 275 degrees for 2 hours. 200 for last hour while saucing every 20 minutes with big bob gibson red sauce and pappy's XXX white lightnin (good stuff, had a bit of a kickkkk to it). ummm good. daughter made me make a salad cause she said i couldn't just sit down and eat a plate of ribs (i could if she wasn't here, moms on business trip). she didn't go over to boyfriends house so she could stay home and eat some ribs and salad with old dad. it makes me feel good knowing that my bbq can still when my little girl's (25 yrs old) heart. that's right, the old mans still got it.

Top Bottom