1ST place TOY chicken..MAK 2 STAR!!!!

Matt Dalton

Ok Sterling now I know it's just the lil ol CBBQA your favorite Association..J/k LOL.. but we just took the lead by 26 points..last three comps 2nd,2nd,3rd..all cooked on the MAK 2 star..the season is not over yet but!!!..just a testament to how bulletproof that workhorse is!!...thanks again Sterling and it was good seeing all of you boys this last week!!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Matt Great job on your RGC! Love to see our friends do well even if we poop our pants. WE came in third on a one star right behind you MAK had 2 and 3 in vista.

Matt Dalton

Well It's pretty much in the bag for this season..with knotts team count not high enough nobody can catch us in chicken..so I'm calling it right now..that makes it 2 years running that chicken team of the year used a MAK!..lets see what you guys with the 1 stars can do this year?..Sterling,Lamar?..I have to admit that without the help of a good friend from Iowa this wouldn't have happened at all..thanks D.W.

firehouse_bbq

Congrats, great job! Please feel free to share any secrets you want, I mean it is just us, and we are all friends :)

Seriously, great job, you guys deserve it!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Great Job! WE finished 22nd in kcbs...Pretty proud of that too...MAK's are a rolling! 25th in KCBS Pork on a mak too...41st overall

Matt Dalton

Thanks boys!..Ck was our deal breaker last year it's working great now..I really wish I could get my hands on a 4 star though!..was talking to Chris from Smokin Yankees this past weekend(after he helped us out with a pellet stuck in our fan)and he said it's one awesome cooker..I honestly believe we could do our whole cook on the Mak and turn out just as good or better than our stick burner..one of these days!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Oh Great Smokin Yankees have the proto......

I have a production one on the way....

I only get wheels to test now.

Top Bottom