sparky's saucy ribs

sparky

trying out a new sauce that a good friend send me from oklahoma.

looks like yummy stuff.

P8010154.jpg

welp, started w/ my favs.

P8080003.jpg

threw them down on #63 @ 275º (carter was right, the perfect temp 4 cooking ribs)

P8080005.jpg

flipped and sprayed down w/ apple juice.

P8080012.jpg

got some yumminess going on here.

P8080013.jpg

time for some boot kicken sauce

P8080017.jpg

P8080015.jpg

almost done. brushes, we don't need no stinking brushes (cheech & chong).

P8080024.jpg

took them inside and cut them up. they were gone in 5 minutes (when are my kids moving out?).

P8080028.jpg

i have to say that this was one of my favorite bbq sauces to date. the flavor was excellenta. i want to thank my good friend from oklahoma for the sauce.

P8080018.jpg

the end.....

ACW3

Sparky,
How would you describe the "heat" in the sauce? What does it compare to in other sauces?

Art

Your ribs look fabulous, as usual.

sparky

extremely flavorful sauce. the flavor is way different that other sauces i have tried. i like it. oh, have you every had the bbq habenaro sauce. less spicy than that. on a scale of 1-5, 5 = hot i would give it a 3. my wife and kids loved it. have to order a case now.

Last edited:

sparky

always brother. :cool: got my daughter going to the store now. i am out. i love having kids over 21. they can go buy your FT. i knew i had them for something because they don't make very good slaves and are very expensive to keep. :(

cowgirl

haha.. Glad the sauce made it to you Sparky!! That Boot Kickin is my go-to sauce. It's kinda spicy but I like it. :)

Top Bottom