49er Football Ribs

sparky

Are Ya Ready 4 Some Football

P8110061.jpg

i know they lost. its just pre season though. it's ok. at least football is here. ok. well, away we go....

some LL w/ P and HB on real heavy. why not? its my ribs i can do what i want.

P8110055.jpg

onto #63 @ 275º (thank you carter)

P8110057.jpg

P8110077.jpg

my favorite part. love the melting butter.

P8110082.jpg

P8110084.jpg

wow, really nice. left these ones dry.

P8110088.jpg

time for some boot kicken sauce.

P8110105.jpg

P8110111.jpg

looking good cisco.

P8110118.jpg

go 49ers

thank you and please come again....

Last edited:

HogSmoker

Ribs look great ! Have you cooked any old style ( charcoal ) on the Weber yet ? If you do please post pic.
And what does that BIG red sign with SF mean? Sparky Food maybe I'm guessing here ? :)

sparky

Ribs look great ! Have you cooked any old style ( charcoal ) on the Weber yet ? If you do please post pic.
And what does that BIG red sign with SF mean? Sparky Food maybe I'm guessing here ? :)

lol, to funny HS. Sparky food. i like it. i haven't use charcoal yet on my new 49er weber. i kinda like using the lump. i use to use charcoal all the time but for the past 2 or 3 years been using lump. like how i can put it out and use it again for the next cook.

Rip

Great looking ribs (as usual), I love hot stuff, how did you like the Boot Kicking sauce?

Haha, never mind, just read your other post about the Billy Sims sauces.

Last edited:

TentHunter

Those look boot kickin' good!

I just used the butter trick with some Honey BBQ ribs. LOL... I learned you've gotta have the camera ready & get the picture taken quickly before the butter slides off! lol

cowgirl

They look great Sparky!! I'm glad you're getting some use out of that Boot Kickin sauce. It's kinda spicy but I like it. I'm going to give your butter trick a try on my next ribs. Thanks!

Top Bottom