Prime Flat Iron, Bone In Chicken Breast, Parm Roasted Fingerlings and Balsamic Choke

bflodan

Had to get my weekly Meat and Potato fix in..This is easily one of my favorites..Was kind of in a rush tonight so I cooked a little faster with a higher temp than usual...Results where still excellent...Cant really mess anything up with the MAK!! Chicken was for the wife and soon to be Daughter....One and a half more weeks till she is here...Shouldnt cut into my smoke sessions though I hope!!

Steamed an artichoke for about 25 min. Cut in half and cleaned the choke out..Threw it in a balsamic marinade for about 2hrs..
019-5.jpg

Cup some fingerlings mixed with garlic evoo, DG, LLWP, a little butter and some parm..
020-3.jpg

Chicken rubbed with a little CT and hit it with some PB
021-1.jpg

Had a bottle of A1 NY Steakhouse Marinade in my cupboard so I figured what the hell, Ill try it!! Hit the flat iron with a fork about six times on either side then into a ziplock with some marinade for about 8 hours..Hit it with a little LLWP and DSSR.
022-3.jpg

Onto the MAK at different intervals running at 325
023-2.jpg

When my Flat Iron hit 123 I pulled it into the warmer box and cranked her to high...Onto the searing grate for about 3 min per side along with the artichokes..
025-4.jpg

026-3.jpg

028-5.jpg

031-4.jpg

033-2.jpg

Was a really great meal!!

CarterQ

Beautiful job Dan! A nice flat iron is great piece of meat when done right and yours looks perfect. Good luck to you and your wife with the newest addition right around the corner.

Top Bottom