Jack Watch - NV!

HoDeDo

So... I'll bring my wireless hotspot and if there is streaming from the internet, I have HDMI on my phone... do the BPS boys have a flat screen so we can watch the draw unfold?

Watch party will be goin on in one of our spots, right?? :cool:

Red

Yep we have flat screens in both of our rigs. Sounds like the draw will be going on around 11am on Friday. Does that sound right? Have you figured what your chances are at getting in? I think we have a 1 in 14 chance...

HoDeDo

We found out that one of our 3 wins didnt get their ducks in a row on the "state proclamation", so it won't count. I am sending two in tomorrow, so I think we are about 1 in 16.

HoDeDo

We need Harry soo to win this weekend to increase our odds. Hdmi on your phone?
I want to win this weekend to increase my odds :) Harry isn't winning without a fight! I know you wouldn't lay down just to get better odds :) but that would bring you back to like 1 in 10 right?

And yes, HDMI native on the phone. You should see when I stream a netflix video from my phone to a 50in LCD!!! I have a Motorola Photon 4G. If someone is streaming the Jack Draw, we'll have it live on one of your TV's if we have 3G or 4G signal out there. Screen on the phone is qHD as well ans looks sharp. The camera is 8MP, and will capture 720p HD video, the phone supports playback of 1080p. Dual Core NVida Tegra processor (1GHz), and a full 1GB of PC RAM.

HoDeDo

Oh Man that is frustrating
Good Luck Guys

It is what it is! It's on the teams to check that stuff out, and stay on top of it prior to submission. I'm just glad I checked before submitting. We'll hope we still have a little luck left over from the last draw, and some BBQ Karma.

Top Bottom