My name is Tim and I'm a pellet smoker ...

cajun_1

The only problem I see, I have a Treager BBq 150 and this forum is basically MAK. Am I on the wrong forum ? Thanks

Phrett Bender

I think there is a MAK forum down the list, but here we have a a very diverse list of cookers. I have a Greem Mountian Grill (GMG) Daniel Boone (DB) and find allot of good info here. Welcome and enjoy, there are some great resources here.

Bear

We even let people that don't cook with pellets in here (we feel sorry for them).

Welcome!

CarterQ

No shame in cooking on a Traeger, we all chose different paths to get to the same destination, great food cooked with wood! Welcome aboard!

Big Poppa

Administrator
I have said this before...I got started on a Traeger...They are fine. I think that the Traegers made this all possible....

jimsbarbecue

Welcome Tim. You are in the right place. There is a lot of MAK owners here including myself. Without a good cook that can select the right food and rub sauce cooking time and technique. No brand of cooker does the cooking.

scooter

Welcome to PelletSmoking! I started my pellet journey with a Lil Tex and learned quite a lot from using it. I've moved on since then but will always have a spot in my heart for that lil barrel cooker! :)

Big Poppa

Administrator
I want Traeger owners to love this place....(then I can sell thema mak or memphis! muahhhhhhhhhhhh!) NO really I have cooked some great meals on a traeger I had a little tex and then got a 124

Top Bottom