Little racks o lamb

CarterQ

I have been craving some grilled lamb and last night was a perfect night to do some on the MAK-

Started with these

bfe78bce.jpg

Hit with some olive oil, Desert Gold and fresh Thyme

82b2f565.jpg

Onto the MAK running on high

df855432.jpg

Browned both sides

e7ef97d4.jpg

Lowered it down to 325 to finish them off

69010258.jpg

Hit some Asparagus with Annies Garlic and Desert Gold

082bc48d.jpg

Onto the MAK

fe382cd8.jpg

Pulled the Lamb @150 and let it rest

b3f97703.jpg

Finish off the grass

1adcea76.jpg

Served it all up with some homemade pilaf, good stuff!

8f806ccd.jpg

Love lamb on the MAK, the only thing I would do differently is maybe pull it at 145. The meat was like butter though so no complaints even if was a little more done than I wanted.

Chili Head

Carter that looks nice bud!
The racks is what I went to the store for when I picked up the ingredients for my contest entry. They didn't have any so I had to go to plan B :D

Yours looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rip

Gotta fess up here...I don't like lamb. But man, you and Chili have sure been making it look good! Maybe I just never had good lamb.

ACW3

Carter,
Racks of lamb we can get back here. My wife and I love them. Don't you serve them with the "little booties"?

Art

Oh! I love lamb Carter! Looks great! Problem is that my wife used to raise lambs for the Kern County Fair (we used to live in Bakersfield). She refuses to eat it, so do the kids (what does she think the people she sold them to did with it?) Anyway, looking for the next time the family returns to Bakersfield to visit the inlaws without me to try Rack of Lamb. I will post how it comes out at that time:cool:

Top Bottom