MAK 2 is in the house.

Silver-Bolt

Local dealer dropped off my new 2-Star today. About an hour later she was burning on the patio. First load will be Tri-Tips. Bummer part I get run them until Saturday. Very impressed with the build quality and ease of assembly.

Meat Man

Received mine yesterday, same thought well made, well thought out. Former Treager user, older model too. MAK 2 star was twice the price as the Treager Pro (discontinued), but honestly not even in the same ball park as far as bulild, control, features. MAK is in a league all it's own.

MAK DADDY

Congrats to both of you and welcome to the MAK Family! We appreciate your comments on the build quality, thats what its all about :)

Silver-Bolt

Just picked up 3lbs of Hempler's bacon for tonight. If you haven't tried Hempler's you really should give it a shot. Until I learn to do my own it's the best I have had.

Going to try bacon wrapped chicken hooters and also do a little extra bacon on the side.

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the MAK family guys. Both of you were impressed with the build quality but when you start eating the food that comes off the MAK you will be blown away. Your about to become stars.

Silver-Bolt

The bacon wrapped chicken turned out incredible. I had some skinless/boneless breasts, wrapped them in some thick cut bacon. Set the grill at 250f and 90 minutes later had the juiciest most flavorful chicken I have eaten. Used Hickory pellets. End up cooking the remaining bacon on the grill too. Wow!

Top Bottom