#590 assembled and ready for seasoning

roburado

Okay, so we were a bit dense on some of the instructions regarding assembly, but my girlfriend and I got our new 2-Star assembled. Can' t wait to fire it up, but that will have to wait until after work tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll get out sooner as opposed to later.

If you're thinking of getting one, well...get one from Big Poppa Smokers. Suffice it to say, BP runs a great operation.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Thanks Rob...You and your girlfriend got it up to the deck ok? We expect pics or it doesnt exist...also "We are Fam a Lee" is the official MAK theme song.

roburado

Yeah, BP. We got it up there. We thought it was more put together than it was. Thankfully, it wasn't. We took the whole crate's contents out. Took everything out of the grill's main structure and basically brought it up piece by piece. Cell phone pics coming from last night's assembly session. Gotta sync my phone when I get home later, or maybe, I'll just start cooking!

383inTheD

OMG, number 590 already? Really? Well I guess that speaks for itself... Congratulations! I'm sure you will enjoy your MAK.

roburado

Thanks, all!

IMG_1723.jpg

Rip

Congrats Rob, looks like it was made for that spot on the deck. (great looking first cook too!)

Top Bottom