Breakfast Smoke..

squirtthecat

Some of MrsSTC's relatives flew in for the week. We did the standard St Louis things on Saturday, and they all trooped back to our house late Saturday night to spend the night.

Breakfast time... I got up early, brewed some Cafe Du Monde coffee, and fired the Traeger.

IMGP5631.JPG

Grands biscuits and Burgers' bacon - on we go at 350°.

IMGP5630.JPG

Bacon and Biscuits are done.

IMGP5638.JPG

IMGP5634.JPG

Weber warming oven.

IMGP5641.JPG

Sausage patty time.

IMGP5644.JPG

Along with some skillet (left over) potatoes.

IMGP5647.JPG

The Pig Mug trying to keep up with the Traeger..

IMGP5649.JPG

Sausage is done.

IMGP5656.JPG

Spuds are ready.

IMGP5673.JPG

cont..

squirtthecat

Pellet fried eggs, anyone? (lubed the pan with a 1/2 T of bacon grease... SSSHHHH!!)

IMGP5677.JPG

The skillet wasn't hot enough for that first batch of eggs. They cooked from the top down.

Waited a bit and left the pan in the Traeger... Then cracked 4 more.

Perfect!

IMGP5688.JPG

Pass the hot sauce... :D

Rip

Great looking breakfast Squirt! Was the skillet for eggs over the searing zone or just on the grill?

squirtthecat

Rip, it was just sitting on the grill. (on my old Traeger) I kept the temp around 350° the entire time.

Carrying that skillet into the house got to be fun - and uncomfortable - in a hurry! :cool:

TentHunter

Yeah, good looking breaky Squirt. That shot of the bacon got my mouth watering in a hurry and the pics just kept getting better.

Were the taters already cooked before you put them on?

squirtthecat

Were the taters already cooked before you put them on?

Yep. They are 1/2 baked spuds from the Ice Cream guys in the Yellow Trucks. I already had some 'cooked' from the other night, so I just tossed them all in the skillet to heat them up and give them a little more color.

Top Bottom