just thinking

sparky

first off. let me get to the point before i forget it. i stopped by my local pellet grill dealer to get some mak rum sauce. i bought my lil tex from him. when i first started this pellet journey the mak 2 star in his store was serial #181. every time i go in there he always has a mak 2 star set up. has time as gone by i keep seeing the serial numbers keep going up. today the mak 2 star serial number was 656 or 677. how cool is that. i am glad that i had a hand in that. its to bad that i am the only one who has the magical mak 2 star. the now famous #336. yes, yes, don't clap to loud. the bodicious rib cooker (10 racks flat boy and girls). boo ya. but ya know what really is cool. here on this forum we have alot of ppl who have mak 2 stars under serial number 100. and i know them. :) i just think its neat. ok i am done. got to cook a tri tip. the wife and kids are hungry. cya tomorrow sterling. i get brad a iced coffee before i come. :cool:

Last edited:

Rip

Uh, Spark? What happened to your other 1star? (just noticed your sig chg, got your Lil Tex back too)

jimsbarbecue

Very Cool to see the success of a certified Made in the USA grill do so well. Owning and using one of the first 75. Number 68 to be exact and also the proud owner of #186 I now just take for granted that I put food on it and it comes out good. Makes you forget about how it use to be. Like others I have used and abused these grills with 68 getting the most abuse and it works like the day we got it.. Just think serial # 1000 will be talking about soon.:cool:

MAK DADDY

Cool post Sparky, looks like 69 will be a classic some day! I can see you shining it up and entering in grill shows :)
We owe all of you a huge thank you for our continued success!

sparky

Well, this morning my son asked if he could take #69 over to his girlfriend's house. I said sure, got to get the next generation cooking on maks. I did noticed that 40lbs of pellets are missing. :(

sparky

come on rip. you know i don't hold anything back. my wife says i have no filter on my mouth. must be because of the stroke. i just speak my mind.

Top Bottom