Ty BP

JimmyDings

A note to BP!.............Just wanted to extend a hugh Thanks for your VERY enlightening phone call the other day. With your advice and wisdom, I am confident I made the proper choice in my purchase of a MAK 2 Star General. While I dont have any serial number info yet, be assured I'll post and keep everyone up to date as I learn to cook low and slow. My thinking is once I get comfortable with the 2 Star, I'll take your other advice for going additional routes.....but for now, I have enough on my plate!

Going to try and get out today, to get a decent Digital Camera so as I can post pics on the site easier.

I value the people on this forum for their willingness to assist and help us rookies learn. Hope everything stays that way!

BEst Wishes all!, Jim aka JimmyDings

sparky

go get some meat and some rubs. you got shelfs, fromats, grill grates, tongs & pellets yet? you got 3 days to prepared. did you take tuesday thru friday off to put yourself into a meat coma? have you gotten elastic pants yet? come on now. you got to do it right. whenever you get a new mak grill you have to take some vacation time to get to know your new girlfriend. :)

JimmyDings

Sparky, I picked up spices and rubs yesterday......working on marinades.......frog mats, grates, ect.......delivered and ready to go......pellets going to be delivered Tuesday as well. As for the "elastics"......... I'm working on that......hehehe......I am self employed so I let my schedule run lite for wednesday thru Sunday as to be able to have some fun

Going out today to pick up a new digital camera so as I don't miss any shots.....other camera has a mind of it's own(wishing a skunk or coon would steal it.....lol)

Anyways, I promise to post pics....seeing is believing!

Thanks to all for the kind words.
Best wishes, Jim aka JimmyDings

Top Bottom