raccoons and skunks

sparky

this might be a dumb question but what if the raccoons and skunks ran away w/ my meat probes? is there a warranty for being stupid? don't laugh, its a good question. i unplug them and left on my mak. last night a skunk took one. 2 weeks ago a raccoon took one. ;)

MAK DADDY

LMAO that is funny!
I have a new M2 Armored probe for you to try out anyway, I will send it out to you :)
They are expensive so don't let the critters have it!

Chili Head

I feel your pain Sparky! I hope your probes are covered under the act of god policy in the warranty :D

Several years ago at our annual FUI (fishing under the influence) camp out, I lost my lightweight aluminum fish pot to the little bandits! I now travel with a cast iron fish pot..I wanna see them drag that off! Anything shiny..you better put away ;d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarterQ

If you didn't live in CA I would say smoke one of them varmits to set an example of what happens to thieves and that you mean business!

JimmyDings

OMG too funny....reminds of my Army days in Panama........my tent mate left his unloaded(thank god) 45 Cal pistol at the edge of the tent and a Monkey took it with him up into a tree.........left it there and they had to cut the tree down to retrieve it. Nothing surprises me anymore, but a Skunk.......
Must have been some good food scraps on then probe to take it away......a coon they will take anything........I'll remember to secure my probes when I get them

Good luck,Jim

nepas

Want me to come trap them buggars?

I used to trap skunks when i worked grounds at a nursing home in Lancaster, PA

Use a small Have A Hart trap, some cat food and whap, cought. The small trap will keep their tail down.

Top Bottom