New Mak 2 Star

Seagar

I took delivery of my Mak 2 Star #612 today. Set it up and fired it up for the test burn off. I can't wait to cook on it. I have read and stock piled quite a bit of the knowledge shared on this forum and am looking forward to this weekend for the first cook. Also I wanted to thank Big Poppa for talking to me via his cell phone:cool: to assist in my order.

Seagar

Seagar

welcome to the fam partner. it would be best if you got yourself some bigger pants. :)

Hey Sparky, After a Prime Rib for my first cook which I promised my wife, I plan on cooking your BB ribs for my second cook. Your recipe sounds awesome.

jimsbarbecue

We own #68 so we have had our MAK awhile. I know I take for granted that it puts out good food. Tonight I put some salmon on cook until it reach my target temp. Put it in the warming drawer until the rest of the dinner was done. Grabbed the fish served it with dinner and it was great.Yesterday we cooked a tri tip for sandwiches at lunch and used the leftovers for dinner burritos.

Rip

Hey Seagar, welcome to the MAK fam! Prime rib, Ribs, pics, pants....sounds like you're doing great! :cool:

Seagar

Thanks Rip. I know I will be stumbling through it, but with all the great info posted here to read I feel like I'm cheating on the exam. But I won't be feeling too bad about it when I start cooking.

RickB

I work for GE Appliance and everyone says no one will pay for american made. I have to call BS on this. Got me a Mak 2 on the way.

RickB

I love this quote! BS indeed :)

Your welcome to use it on your site. i have not even recieved my mak 2 yet but I know from the comments on many sites this is quality.

Btw....Know what my grill number is yet? Hopeing for lucky 700

Going to dacula ga

Patrick_CT

Welcome to the clan.. i also loved the steep learning curve that we get from this sight. There is so much knowledge and people willing to share that it makes us new guys have a much easier start.

Top Bottom