Habanero, salt, paprika and ABT's oh yeah!

Chili Head

I woke this morning to a partly overcast 58 degree day.
Hmm I should smoke something! So I figured why not that block of habanero cheese I got the other day and some kosher salt and some paprika.

46e1aec2-ab7a-661e.jpg

390's blow'n some smoke! :D I love that smell!

46e1aec2-abb8-4323.jpg

Well shoot while we're at it let's make some ABT's for the guys at work too! I cut them in half and put some taco cheese in em, covered with bacon and dusted them with soileaus :D

46e1aec2-ac6c-f9a7.jpg

46e1aec2-ac7d-ded6.jpg

Now the big question is.. How many of these ABT's are going to make it to work this afternoon?? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patrick_CT

Can you reheat them? I would love to bring some to work, but I do not think they would make it.

How long did you put the salt and paprika in for? Iwas curious how much smoke they would take. What kind of pellets?

Chili Head

Patrick you can reheat them in the microwave. Just heat them for 20-30 seconds. You don't want to melt the cheese out or burn someone. We just eat them cold in the office :D

I smoked the cheese, and paprika for an hour and the salt for two hours. The cheese had a nice smoke smell to it so I know it got enough. I smelled it at 30 minutes but it didn't smell strong enough. I used oak today for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACW3

Those ABT's look wonderful! I would have to increase the number I made due to the high evaporation rate prior to getting them to work.

Art

Top Bottom