Question for Big Poppa

Pokey

I tried PMing you with a product question, but it says you're over the limit!

A couple of days ago I posted on the Great Grill Grates forum a question about replacing the grates on my Weber gas grill with Grill Grates. So far no answer, but maybe I should just ask you. The Weber's grates are 23 3/8" wide by 17 5/16" deep. Would it be possible to get Grill Grates cut to those dimensions? That way I could get rid of the old Weber grates and put the Grill Grates on the little ridges that are there to support the original grates. Or are they easy enough to cut without ruining the anodizing that I should just order the next largest size and cut 'em down myself.

What do you think?

Big Poppa

Administrator
I have zero experience with those webers so Im just going to guess... If the two custom sizes that I sell for the MAK and Memphis dont work then I suggest that you buy the longer of the two and ban saw them yourself...sorry that I dont have a better solution! By the way I cleaned up my in box it has been getting slammed...which is a good thing

Pokey

Thanks. The info for the grate for the German, for example, says it's 17.75", but that's only the one dimension. I'm assuming that's the long side, that runs parallel to the lines. How wide is it? They come in sections, I know, that link together. Are they a standard width? Does one get one section for $56.95?

Thanks again.

Pokey

Thanks. Is that the 5.25" standard width? Or is it the two pack that Grill Grate mentions on their web site, resulting in a 10.5" width?

Top Bottom