where's #336?

sparky

came home from work on friday and my truck was missing. now most ppl would get upset but i have kids that or over 21. my truck could be anywhere. fine. i went outback to fire up one of the maks. c$@p, where's #336. in its place i found this.

P9260058-1.jpg

the twins are here. ya.....

P9260055-1.jpg

#69 is back but #336 is missing. hummmmm. 1st thing i thought of was wheres my son? i opened the lid to #69 and found this.

P9300003.jpg

he never puts gas in my truck. never.

great. the pellet hopper is empty.

P9260063-1.jpg

dude, ya borrow the mak you bring her back w/ a full hopper. pellet rule #14. come on. :(

well, at least #69 is really clean. did he use it?

P9260062-1.jpg

yes baby, your home.

P9260059-1.jpg

now. how do i get #336 back? i can't wait until the mrs and i move back to santa cruz. can i leave my kids here? do i have to take them w/ me? did i say that out loud. was suppose to use the inside voices in my head. :cool:

Carter13

You have nobody to blame but yourself. If you had not let the kids eat the goods we would not be reading this post.
The truck on the other hand is another issue.

sparky

i like it. i unplugged the ear phones 1/2 way thru it to hear it better. my wife is yelling at my from the bedroom right now sunday morning "turn that down, now." yes dear. better make the coffee. :)

CarterQ

Epic post Spark, that note is Hall of Fame!

I noticed #336 is off the sig line, not very optimistic about getting back eh?

Last edited:

sparky

Epic post Spark, that note is Hall of Fame!

I noticed #336 is off the sig line, not very optimistic about getting back eh?

well, he can use it. he will use the cold smoker side more than i would. he has vege girl (rib convert) to cook fish for. she came over and had some of the smoked salmon i made last weekend. and to be honest w/ ya, i really like cooking on the 1 stars. its a perfect size for me. i need to get a flame zone drip pan and a mak frying pan (skillet, whatever). ya know my b'day is coming up. hint, hint. i would be deadly.... :cool:

Last edited:

MAK DADDY

That is great and we can all relate!
My son usually calls me at 5:30pm to ask how to cook ribs for dinner at 6:00pm? I just tell him your eating late my man :)

Mr Hickory

Dude...that is the best post of all time anywhere!

Good luck getting her back. We all know once you go MAK, their aint no goin back.:rolleyes:

Patrick_CT

Funny post Sparky! It is great that your son is getting into smoking at such a young age... i wish my dad would give me a MAK

Top Bottom