ya can't go wrong if you start your cook w/ soileua. ;)

sparky

whata doing spark?

PA010023.jpg

i'm on my last bottle. hurry up mail. ordered another case. i love this stuff. found some....

PA010026.jpg

sprinkle some soileau and brown sugar on the bacon. ya ho...

set my temp @ 250 w/ P setting at 4. it ran 250 to 260 the entire cook. yes sir re bob.

PA010032.jpg

oh ya

PA010035.jpg

come on now. can i get a "yummy".

PA010042.jpg

i sprinkled some more soileaus on the bacon right before i took off.

PA010043.jpg

there are no after shots. it went i the house. my son, daughter and some of there friends came it. all gone. don't they make kids that don't eat so much.

Last edited:

Deb

yummy spark!! Soileaus is the best.

no, I don't think they don't make them that eat less...... since Kev & his friend went back to college our grocery bill is about a 1/4 of what it was

Carter13

Looks good. Did you have to call to order? I looked at their website and it seems they don't take orders off the web.

ACW3

Here is another YUMMY coming back at you. I am going to have to order a case myself one of these days. Did you order directly, or through another source?

Art

CarterQ

I second the motion, Yummy! Include those pics on Craigs list and you'll have that Lil Tex sold quick!

sparky

Did you order directly, or through another source?

i ordered directly from mrs soileau. nice lady. she remembered me from my 1st order. "your the gentleman from california", i love her accent. yes mam, i am. :)

TentHunter

Squirt sent me a bottle of the Soileau's. Man that is some really good stuff!

He's gonna convert all of us one person at a time. ;)

squirtthecat

They really need an online presence/store.. It's a small family operation just N of Springfield, IL. (her family is from Illinois, but he's 100% Cajun) They stock all of the local small independent stores/markets by hand. Really nice folk.

PM me for more information if you like. The grocery store down the street from my office carries it.

sparky

we should buy 5 cases and spilt it. maybe they will give us a price break. i also asked her if she could pack it in bigger containers. she said she would ask her husband. they are really nice ppl. :)

ACW3

Yeah, I'll have to order some from her. Nepas gave me a bottle at the June smoke out. Good stuff!

Art

squirtthecat

That's a small IGA in the next town over from me. I was over doing my Sunday shopping. Soileau's is about the most interesting thing they have. You'll have to find a Texan to get you some John Henry's..

Carter13

i ordered directly from mrs soileau. nice lady. she remembered me from my 1st order. "your the gentleman from california", i love her accent. yes mam, i am. :)

Thanks for the info bud. Just what I figured from what I could decifer from their website.
Gunna call Mrs. Soileau this week and put in an order for a case.

Chili Head

I just made some of that chili today before work. Squirt is right..it's a really good spice mix and has become my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom