Cold smoked Ribeyes on the Mak

JimmyDings

Greetings all:

This is Sunday and is usually a special day for cooking. So I decided to treat the family to Ribeyes.

I cold smoked 5 Ribeyes on the Mak 2 Star using Mesquite pellets for 2 hours and then had to transfer to the gasser to sear and finish. I know it's not a true Mak cook, but felt the need to have to post this........All I can say is WOW!

I've never had Mesquite smoked or actually any smoked Steak before and it was probally thee best steak I've ever had!

Flavor Flavor Flavor, and doing the reverse sear on the GRILL GRATES.......well all I can say is that it was the Cat's Azz......hehehe.

So simple to make and the Wife and kids ate more than they ever have.
This is truly going to be a work in progress as I am learning every time I cook, but it's so fun....and tasty.....OMG......I guess I am gonna need bigger pants.

View attachment 914View attachment 913View attachment 912View attachment 911View attachment 910

Enjoyed Rice and Asparagus along with an exceptional tasteing meat......Wow this sure is FUN!

JimmyDings

Last edited:

Patrick_CT

Looks good! I have never left them in the smoke tray so long.. and I always like the challenge of doing everything in the MAK... looks like a great meal.

Top Bottom