Just sitting here at my desk working from home, I wonder what temp my MAK is at..

TTNuge

Just threw a couple Marie Calendar's Chicken Pot pies on the MAK for lunch quick so I could get back to work. I set the grill on HIGH but the directions call for 400*. I could get up, go outside in the cold and adjust the temp setting but that seems like a lot of work. I guess I'll just have to make the change from here.....

There, grill temp set to 400* now, actual temp was at 450* but has now dropped down to 410* already, and 52 minutes left on the timer.

Can't wait to do up a brisket tomorrow night while being able to keep an eye on all the settings via this handy Remote Boss! ;)

Lovin' it!

Trent

MAK DADDY

Now you are really spoiled! I have to admit I use mine almost every time now, just being able to keep an eye on it while in the kitchen prepping other food is AWESOME!

TTNuge

Sneak peak for now....

IMG_3453-vi.jpg

And the brisket will be tonight for tomorrow's dinner, can't wait. I think I'll be up most the night, now this time it won't be from worrying about what's going on but just from being excited that I can check temps n stuff remotely.

jimsbarbecue

I will say as one of the beta test sites. When ready this will be a very neat add on for the MAK. Instead of giving a partial report I will do a review with photos after I have tried everything in my plans. I will tell you that I will have one for both of our MAKs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom