think good thoughts today

sparky

ok, i want everyone here to think good thoughts today about my 49er's. the game is about to start.

PA160040.jpg

PA160039.jpg

ya, its pellet related because i am taking a picture of my mak cooking some butts.

PA160038.jpg

i really don't know what time it was this morning. just relaxing outside sitting next to #336. she's my lovey. :)

PA160031.jpg

P6260085.jpg

go 49er's

sparky

can you say 5 & 1. you better, because in this is fantastic. ya ya ya. 49ers went to detroit and bet a undefeated team and WON. say it w/ me. WON. i am opening up a bottle of champagne right now. this will be my last post of the day. :) :) :) :) ya ya ya ya ya. how cool is this. :cool:

sparky

can you say 5 & 1. you better, because in this is fantastic. ya ya ya. 49ers went to detroit and bet a undefeated team and WON. say it w/ me. WON. i am opening up a bottle of champagne right now. this will be my last post of the day. :) :) :) :) ya ya ya ya ya. how cool is this. :cool:

one more time.

sparky

oh, what the H#!!. ya ya ya. :)

Rip

Dammit Sparky, you know you're not supposed to hold things in, just tell us how you feel! :) :D

ACW3

The Niner's are for real! Congrats! Now you can really enjoy a FT or three to celebrate the VICTORY!

Art

Top Bottom