Balsamic-Fig Glazed, Pear Topped Chicken Breast

bflodan

Bought some fresh pears and wanted to try something a little different. Saw BP's post with the Goat Cheese and I wanted to incorporate a little of that.. Wish I had taken a few more pics but had alot going on here...

I took 3 Pears and cut them in half, took some Goat Cheese and mixed with a little Thyme and fresh Garlic.. Put about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each pear.. I pureed some Chicken Broth, Dried Figs, Balsamic and some Sugar until smooth and then strained..

001-14.jpg

Poured some mixture into the bottem of a baking dish and then placed some bonless skinless Chicken Breast and then topped with the Pears and Cheese... Drizzled with some more of the Balsamic mixture..Onto the MAK at 375 for about 50min along with some fresh Carrots in another dish...

002-12.jpg

Served up!! Was excellent, the Pear, Goat Cheese and Balsamic worked great together.. Only wish I had saved some of the leftover Balsamic for a little more drizzle but otherwise was fantastic!!

007-17.jpg

sparky

this looks like one of my favorites. really like the flavors you have going on. going to make this one this week. thanks for posting it. :)

Top Bottom