blues hog ribs

sparky

blues hog ribs ala spark

just tying out some more new stuff. the players today. a little john henry's pecan rub and some head country.

PA230004.jpg

nice looking rib rubs.

PA230006.jpg

onto #63. you know what temp by now. lol.....

welp, they are looking good.

PA230008.jpg

good color. ya know it's all about the color. ohhhh, colors.....

PA230012.jpg

time to break out the hog.

PA230015.jpg

i love the taste of this sauce. really good flavor. shiney.

PA230018.jpg

all done.

PA230028.jpg

the family liked the head country ribs the best. me. i would like to try both these rubs w/ the sparky method (some FL) on them. the blue hog sauce was great. liked it alot.

TTNuge

Blues Hog is my go to BBQ sauce and I buy it by the gallon. The last batch of ribs I did by mixing some Blues Hog with some of the foil juices, heated up on the stove and then glazed the ribs. Everyone loved em.

bflodan

Im with ya Spark... Im getting hooked on the Blues Hog and also the Pepper Plant....Great Stuff... Ribs look excellent!!

ACW3

Blues Hog is good stuff. Your ribs are their usual "out-of-the-park" looking good! Were you able to taste the pecan rub, or did the sauce cover it up?

Art

sparky

the sauce covered it. i am going to try the pecan on more ribs this weekend cooking the sparky method. we will see how those ones turn out.

jimsbarbecue

Blues Hog is my go to BBQ sauce and I buy it by the gallon. The last batch of ribs I did by mixing some Blues Hog with some of the foil juices, heated up on the stove and then glazed the ribs. Everyone loved em.

Don't give away all the secrets. Next we will be talking about heating the Blues Hog up and thinning with Apple Juice. Did I just say that out loud?

Honestly mixing with the foil juices is a good tip. The apple juice works but needs to be done ahead of time where the foil juices have the heat to blend with the blues hog fast. Then keep it in the warming drawer to keep warm.

Top Bottom