well, my wifes not home so i am the boss of me tonight.

sparky

so i can eat what i want. so there. :p

PA250004.jpg

PA250006.jpg

PA250010.jpg

oh no mr bill. lost biscuit and sausage. :rolleyes:

PA250012-1.jpg

PA250014-1.jpg

just to let you know i ate the whole thing w/ 2 glasses of chocolate milk.

PA250015-1.jpg

plz don't tell my wife if you every meet her. :cool:

TentHunter

Wow, I am definitely gonna have to try that... you know getting to be the boss of me for a night! :rolleyes:

P.S. I like the biscuits too!

CarterQ

Looking good Spark! When my wife is gone I think she is the original "Remote Boss"

Enjoy your Me time

jafrey711

I want that with eggs and cheese.. While you have some man time .. I will share a recipe

THE HEART ATTACK

One Package of Bacon
Jimmy Deans Sausage
One pack of sliced ham
3 to 4 fried eggs
Ciabatta Bread
Potatoes
mayonnaise
butter and sliced cheese

I smoke the bacon and huge sausage patties in the drum smoker. I cut the ciabatta bread in half so I have the frame for about an eight inch sandwich. Then I start the hash browns. I use Little Lousies with Black Pepper and Ca Fe Cheauz cjun seasoning along with diced red onions.
Then I fry up about three to four eggs , sunny side up season with what ever looks good. Then I baste the bread with butter and bake it just a bit. I add about four slices of cheese to the sausage patties. From there I put the mayo on both sides of the bread then add the hash browns, ham then the egg , then the bacon then the sausage. I usually warm it up once its built so all the cheese can hold it together.
WARNING DO NOT DRINK WITH MILK OR FAT TIRE
LOL

ACW3

Hey Sparky,
What are you cooking that is eating holes in your frogmats? Too many hot, spicy things? If it will do that to your frogmats, think what it is doing to your stomach! Just saying...

Art

sparky

i really have no idea why ya'll are worried about my frogmats. it is what it is. no big deal. if you want to buy me a new one go ahead. :)

sparky

those spots on the fromats just worn out. it happens to some of my other frogmats too. not sure why? if i could send them back i would but it doesn't bother me.

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
at the American Royal every morning Trish Trigg made sausage rolls....sort of a croissant wrapped around Killer Texas sausage....I put that texas pepper jelly...the pineapple habanero on them...nirvana baby

Deb

at the American Royal every morning Trish Trigg made sausage rolls....sort of a croissant wrapped around Killer Texas sausage....I put that texas pepper jelly...the pineapple habanero on them...nirvana baby

that sounds really good, I took a pastry class last week, I'm all about croissants this week

Top Bottom