one butt / two meals

sparky

ok, name says it all. this is going to be like a silent film. no talking and black & white (really color).

PA240004.jpg

PA240007.jpg

PA250020.jpg

PA250028.jpg

PA250029.jpg

PA250037.jpg

PA260016.jpg

PA260035.jpg

PA260043.jpg

PA260056.jpg

fin.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Sparky...very nice...you are spreading out and using a knucklehead from another forums glue ideas....not sure about that! ahahahah

sparky

i got the molasses idea from squirt. he has done that alot. it really produces a completely different flavor on the butts. really good one. i am doing a taste taste this weekend w/ CT on one butt and molasses on the 2nd one. same rub just different glues. well see what happens. yep, i belong to alot of forums. pellet forums, electric cooker forums, sausage forums, surfing forums, roasting forums. the mind is a terrible thing to waste. :)

Last edited:

Chili Head

Good job sparky! I've been using molasses as well and really like the flavor. Try apple cider ( not juice ) next time if you foil your butts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carter13

I saw the molasses used many months ago and plan on trying it soon since my vacuum packed pork is just about out.
There are so many sites and wonderful people sharing different ways to cook. I too am all over the web searching and working on making my BBQ better. :)

Top Bottom