Stuffed Chicken Breast

bflodan

I have gotten hooked lately on Goat Cheese and Chicken so thought I would try it another way... I used the idea BP had on here a little while back and suffed some bone in Breasts with an Herb Goat Cheese and then I served them atop of a Pear, Onion and Balsamic reduction..

Started with some fresh bone in Chicken Breasts, Herb Goat Cheese, Evoo, BPDG and BPSGS with pepper... I cut the ribs off the breasts, cut a pocket then stuffed with Goat Cheese...Rubbed with evoo then seasoned..

061-1.jpg

062-1.jpg

I cut up 1 onion and 2 pears and sauteed in evoo... I took about 3/4 cup Balsamic and boiled for about 10min to reduce.. Then added to onion and pear mixture along with a little salt...

064-2.jpg

066-2.jpg

Chicken onto the MAK at 275.. When the IT hit 140 I turned it up to 350 and added the balsamic mixture and an artichoke that I steamed and marinated in a balsamic vinagerette..

068-3.jpg

069-3.jpg

Served with some butter and garlic angel hair pasta...

070-2.jpg

I will be doing this one again!!! Really good!!

TentHunter

Mmmm. I love what you did with the pears & Balsamic vinegar. I bet the smoke only enhanced the flavors going on there. And the chicken breats stuffed with Herb goat cheese... what time is supper?

Top Bottom