The rib quest continues on

Chili Head

I picked up some ribs today to play with. Today we're trying some "hot squeeze" for the first time on ribs. 1/2
The slab got hot squeezed with a dusting of MAKs chipotle rub and the other half got hot squeezed and dusted with soileaus. One of the other two slabs got head country and one got a sweet rub from B&W meats.

46e1ad20-67c3-3402.jpg

Smoking for an hour with hickory pellets then up to 275. I can't wait!! :D the only thing missing is some FT's !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chili Head

Ok after an hour of smoke and an hour at 275 it's time to give them a lil love. A little more hot squeeze and some butter then foiled and put back on another hour or so until done. I didn't get pics of the other two slabs at this point. They sure look good though!

46e1ad20-87c2-e808.jpg

46e1ad20-87d2-bc7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chili Head

OK I’m seriously stuffed! These turned out outrageous!

The top two slabs were going to be for tomorrow nights dinner. Well we ate half of each slab ;) I didnt cook these any longer when they came out of the foil because they will be reheated on the grill for supper with some kind of grilled veggie.

Head Country
004-5.jpg

I brought one slab in the house and went to go get another outside and I heard "oh my god" "OH MY GOD" . Well I think she likes the Head Country :p

B&W Meats sweet rub
003-5.jpg

Now the real test was the hot squeeze. This stuff is great! And paired with soileaus seasoning..MONEY! I love this stuff! These got the foil love brushed back on them and another 30 minutes in the MAK. The sweet and hot flavor of the hot squeeze married perfectly with the soileaus seasoning.

The hot squeeze itself has a sweet taste with a slight bit of heat on the back end. If you like it HOT you're going to want to add something to it to kick it up some.

Hot Squeeze and soileaus & Hot Squeeze and MAKs Chipotle rub.
006-5.jpg

008-4.jpg

CarterQ

Looks great, love the rib quest, you never really want to reach your destination as the journey is so damn tasty!

Top Bottom